Beach Boys!



Last Friday Drew, Micah and I went to the Beach on Rainy Lake! The weather was warm and sunny so I put suits and sunscreen on, and away we went! I'm sure I looked ridiculous walking across the beach with Micah in hand, a beach bag, pails and shovels, bubbles and an umbrella to keep Micah out of the sun! Plus shouting, "Andrew this way!" as he independently ran to the beach with little distractions along his way. I felt everyone thinking, "What a crazy women!" When your a mom with two children under the age of 19 months your self image goes out the window! As long as my boys were happy, nothing else matters!


Andrew and I were surprised that the water felt refreshing. We swam and splashed each other for over an hour! Of course we had snacks and checked on Micah too. Andrew also had fun making sand castles together and blowing bubbles. Andrew and I buried Micah's toes in the sand and dipped his legs in the lake! He was full of smiles and let out a big laugh! We had an absolute blast hangin' out at the beach! Let the summer begin!


Have a great week!

Anna

Comments

Anonymous said…
I absoultely love this post!! You are a crazy mom! I am glad you took the challenge on as it sounds like it was well worth it. Looks like you are having a fun summer. Enjoy those boys!
Danyelle said…
Such a cute post! Sounds like you had so much fun...and are much braver than I!

Danyelle

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅