Little Gundys in the Bath Tub!

The boys are adoring each other more than ever these days. Andrew thinks it is great to take a bath with Micah! He loves putting soap in his hair and rubbing it on his tummy! Micah thinks Andrew is so funny when he rubs his tummy with soap that he laughs uncontrollably at his silly BIG brother. Micah loves playing with Andrew not only in the tub, but also with Legos and Noahs Ark animals.

What a joy it is for Kyle and I to watch Andrew and Micah begin to develop a relationship together. Although our boys are very close in age, we would have had it no other way. We are excited to see them grow up together and become best of friends.

Comments

I agree that close in age is the way to go. It's hard while they are little, but I believe the close relationships they build is worth it all! I love when our kids make each other laugh, it fills us with great joy!
Brenton Balvin said…
Kyle, I'm in. Shoot me a schedule of the weekend ASAP. Thanks.
Sally said…
Adorable! They are going to be best buds! How fun!
Danyelle said…
I'm glad that Andrew is already making Micah laugh and helping keep him a little entertained...it makes it a little easier to have two so close in age when you see them play together. There is nothing like watching a sibling relationship start to grow.

Danyelle
I have to say, I commend you for having your little guys so close together. My one tornado is enough energy for me to handle right now. You have two very handsome boys who will grow to be best friends.
Miss you guys a lot. Hope things are well in I Falls.

Love ya!
Renee

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅