Our Puppy Maggie!

I know many of you are going to be shocked by our recent purchase! Yes, we did welcome little cockapoo Maggie into our home yesterday! We all absolutely love her and think she is so cute and funny! Kyle and I drove to Hewitt MN to pick her up and we had a blast meeting Maggie's mommy, daddy, grandma and siblings! I had the chance to talk to Maggie's mommy and asked her if it would be ok to take her little girl home with us. She gave me a big kiss on the cheek, which I think was our ok.
Maggie was a champ all the way home in the car as she slept on my lap. Kyle and I were even able to eat lunch without her even noticing! The boys warmed up to her quickly and already love bossying her and showing her around the house.
Maggie woke up at 3:00AM, 4:30AM, and 6:00AM this morning. Not too bad for a first night! Although I know we are a bit on the crazy side for this adorable little bundle, we are thrilled to have little Maggie.
HERE'S MAGGIE!!!! YOU"LL JUST LOVE HER!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, I am shocked but what a cute puppy. At least you know this one will stay nice and small for you. Wow, you guys are brave though- three kids and a dog. What an adventure. I am sure the boys love her and the youth group kids will too! Glad to hear all is well.

Renee
Sally said…
Don't say I didn't warn you! You are absolutely crazy:) Better now than with a newborn. I am sure the boys love it. Hope you all are staying warm way up there!

The Anderson's

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅