Spring Visit!

Grandma and her special Drew. What a big boy he is getting to be! And look at that helmet!

Grandpa and his boys decide to go camping in the house! I think the boys got more sleep than poor Grandpa!

The boys and I made a fun Spring visit to Grandma and Grandpas house last week! We had a great time riding bikes, hanging out with cousin Kaylee and being with family. We decided to make one last trip before baby #3 arrives! I am already 32 weeks pregnant and seem to often forget I will soon be bringing another little Gunderson home soon! Yes, I have felt great and I have been so busy with the boys that this pregnancy is going quick! Other than the constant kicking of the baby in my tummy all day long as a reminder, I am on the go with Drew and Micah! I will post pictures of my prego tummy soon! For now I wanted to put some pics of the boys at Grandma and Grandpas house! Andrew picked out a new bike helmet and thinks he is pretty cool in it. Take a peak! Micah loves playing outside with Andrew even though he has not mastered the whole pedaling thing yet! The boys continue to make Kyle and I laugh all the time! It has been fun to watch their relationship grow and blossom. They are best of pals and stick up for each other in most situations! Here are the Boys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅