2 Week Check Up!


Caleb had his 2 week check up this morning. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. and was 21 inches long. We were thankful that his jaundice level came down and that all seems to be going great for our little guy. Caleb has transitioned quite well in our home. He has created a nice all night schedule for us. So far we are routinely up at 2:00Am, 6:00Am, and then again at 9:00AM. It hasn't been all that bad for us. It is nice that he falls asleep after his 6:00 feeding so that I can get a shower in quick, feed Andrew and Micah breakfast and get them dressed and then Caleb wakes for breakfast and his bath. As you all know, the teacher in me strives for routine and schedule. So, I am doing well with Mr. Caleb. He took his first bottle this week! I am hoping for a few girl get a ways and thankful he is able to take a bottle so early! I figure one bottle feeding a day won't hurt him! And it gives me a little break. Kyle is enjoying this snuggle time as well!


The other two boys are doing well. They continue to give Caleb lots of kisses and hugs. It has been nice to rest with Andrew at nap time and snuggle with Micah early in the mornings. All my boys are so precious to us. I am still surprised God thought Kyle and I would be fitting to raise 3 boys! What an honor.

Thanks for all your prayers for us! We appreciate your love for our growing family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅