Summer Updates

Hi friends and family! We hope this finds you having a great summer as well despite the crazy weather! It is hard for us to believe we are almost entering August! It feels like fall! Anyway, we thought we would send you a quick update before we leave town tomorrow for our churches annual camp weekend at Bluewater Covenant Camp.
Last week the boys and I headed south to the cities for a wonderful week with grandma and grandpa, nana and gg and other family and friends. I was shocked that all three boys did awesome in the car ride! What wonderful little men I have. Meanwhile Kyle took 38 students to CHIC in Tennessee during this time and had a great experience worshipping God, learning more about Christ, and learning how to apply it to their current relationship with Him. It is always so awesome to hear how many kids see things in their lives that need refining. Way cool to be apart of the lives of teenagers! Sadly however I did not take ANY pictures last week in the cities. I think I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't even bother with the camera! Anyway, we had fun hanging out with cousin Kaylee, going to the zoo and seeing Sparky, biking with grandma, doing crafts with nana and watching movies and eating popcorn with grandpa!

When we arrived home we were so excited to see daddy! I was relieved that we all made it home safely! During the weekend we went out to the lake and visited Jim and Mary Hummel at their home on Rainy Lake and enjoyed watching Micah go tubing!, going for a boat ride and having hotdogs by the lake! Kyle and I enjoyed being back together with the boys and each other. A whole week is a long time to be apart!

On Monday of this week Kyle and I drove down to Virginia for my post-pregnancy check-up. I was so glad to hear that I could be a FREE WOMAN again! Dr. Passal gave me the ok to "ease" back into running again, go swimming in lakes and pools, ride on the motorcycle :) , ride my bike, etc. I was so glad that I could at least get started living like normal again. Above is a picture of my first day on a walk/jog workout. I felt great!!!!
We will continue to keep you posted on our Family Camp adventures and Going to the Cities once more for our little nieces first birthday party.....enjoy your summer too :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey anybody,

There are so many anti-spyware programs out there. Being a cheapskate, I desire to know, in the opinion of many geeks gathered here on this forum, what is the greatest free active anti-spyware program out there today?

Now, I am meeting a matter like that: when I run my old Webroot Spyware among the [url=http://www.best-anti-spyware.net]best anti spyware reviews[/url] on one computer (Windows XP) it operates well. If I run it on Another Machine (Windows 7) a window pops up asking me to opt the Windows directory. The two machines have different hardware. I don¡¯t know if this is a hardware problem or even a software issues. Any guy run across this issue and knows how to resolve?

Any other cheap price anti-spyware programs are welcomed as well. Any advices?

Thanks beforehand.

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅