Destination Unknown!

Last Monday Kyle and I took our 55+ group from church on a Destination Unknown to Itasca State Park! We all had a great day and enjoyed taking a tour of the park and spending time by the Mississippi river. Here is our whole group enjoying our day together! What a fabulous group to be with! We learned some great facts about the park and the weather was beautiful!Kyle and I enjoyed the day without any kids and actually got to hold hands! We loved the time visiting together and being with adults for the whole day! What a treat:)
I love these women of God who teach me so much about being a mom and loving God with all of your heart! Thank you lovely women for allowing me to spend a day with you! You are a treasure in my heart. We stopped for ice cream at Cold Stone on the way home! Yummy!!! What a wonderful day!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅