Girls Weekend!

This weekend my mom, sister-in-law Kara and I went to Women of Faith and had a wonderful weekend together! So many things really touched our hearts and it was so nice to be able to get away and spend time together. We laughed, cried, and loved every minute visiting and encouraging each other. These girls are so precious to me. A few tools we learned throughout the weekend that we will all carry with us this year are:
1. On days that seem impossible to even get out of bed remember to just start by Making Your Bed.
2. Refuse:Replace:Repeat- so important when satan attacks us!
3. The Bible is our guide book. The best parenting book made for us!

We took away so many vital messages and reminders about living a life fully focused on Christ. I felt very refreshed and renewed after Women of Faith. I was truly blessed by God this weekend and by my very special girlfriends. Girlfriends found in family are truly divine. Thanks girls for your love for me and your encouragement to me as a wife, mother and friend.






Comments

robin said…
I'm so glad you had a great time. Blessings to you and your family for this God's time in your life :)

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅