Christmas Cookies!

We had a great time making Christmas cookies with our good friends the Anderson's! Terri makes some incredible cut out cookies with amazing frosting that Kyle was hoping I would learn how to bake! So, while Kyle was out of town the boys and I got the opportunity to spend the whole morning decorating and playing with Rachel and Nick:) We were blessed! Here is our cookie display!!!!
Games with Rachel!

Terri has truly been a wonderful friend and mentor in my life. What a treasure she is to me. Terri is a super star mom with 5 kids and I have learned so much from her! She teaches me to relax, love Jesus with my whole heart and smile lots!!!!! What a fun morning we had together!!!


Comments

Sally said…
What a great friend!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅