Pregnancy- a wonderful season

As I sit and write some of my final thoughts on what it feels like to carry another little miracle inside my tummy, I am overwhelmed by God's love and gracious arms wrapped around me. As the breeze blows into the windows and touches my face I feel the many blessings God has given me as a mommy. Although I am anticipating the arrival of our next little boy, part of me never wants to forget this very moment of being pregnant.
Those little kicks that seem to come spontaneously, the hiccups that make my whole tummy jump, the sound of the heartbeat at the doctors office, and the toes and fingers that move around making sitting a little uncomfortable, are all too wonderful to forget.
As in all things there is time when a season of life must come to an end. This pregnancy season will soon be another chapter in life that is ending for me, but I look forward to the many more seasons God has in store for this busy mommy of 4 boys.
The leaves that fall from the trees as I continue to reflect on my life remind me that change is the essence of life and something new is about to begin.
Lord, I am completely yours, and these 4 little boys belong to you. Thank you for creating them in me and for choosing me to be their mommy. I am forever changed by this wonderful season of pregnancy. I look forward to how you, Lord, will continue to use me and mold me into the next season and seasons of life.
Lord, I am amazed by you, and how you love me.

Comments

sara said…
beautiful! I am so blessed to call you sister....Love you!
Anonymous said…
Well said!!! Love reading your blog post....now if only I could get motivated :) Its the technology - maybe I am getting old and need to take a class :) Love you! You are such a great mommmy!

Sally

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅