Those Little Moments...

 Andrew fills my heart with joy everyday as I learn more about who God is creating him to be!  We love his sensitive, creative and hard working personality!
One fun achievement for Drew this spring was making the 100 consecutive jump rope list at school!! He was the first Kindergartener to make the list! He was so excited to share this with us and we were quite impressed!!! 

Andrew wrote me this note last week while I was in his classroom helping out.... He walked up to me and slipped this into my hand and said, "This is for you mom." I opened it up and couldn't help but feel so special to be his mom!!! These little moments are what makes being a mom so wonderful!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅