Home Life!

Some of my favorite summer days have been playing with my boys at home. As I am growing in my relationship with the Lord I am learning how important it is to live fully in the moment...a few memories of life at home this summer!!
We had to buy one more mini pool for our little Jake and of course Caleb didn't want to miss out on the fun!!!
Caleb even brought out the sprinkler to add a little more splash to the swimming!! I love Caleb's endless joy he brings to our family everyday. Life is always worth smiling about to him!
Micah loved playing t-ball this summer! His favorite was batting and hearing his mom cheer loudly. Kyle and I loved the many little waves from the field or while he was waiting in line to bat.
So fun to cheer and encourage Micah on the field...
Micah up to bat....swing hard buddy!!!

Andrew and his buddy Charlie both in pitchball together. It will be fun to watch these two boys grow up together as they both have that DRIVE to be awesome!!! Proud of you Drew:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅