School Days Begin!!

School has begun and the boys are getting back into the fall routine!
Caleb started 4k this fall at St. Josephs and loves his teacher Mrs. Braats! This first week of school has been a review of shapes, so Caleb thinks school is a piece of cake so far! :)
 Andrew and Micah love biking to school and have enjoyed their teachers too. Andrew has Mrs. Karrmann and says he likes her teaching voice (love it) and Micah has Mr. T and loves when he plays his guitar and sings to them!! Both boys still love playing together at recess. Andrew says its a great chance to check in with each other!! So cute!!:)

And my baby Jake...love that I still have 3 whole years with him at home before we even think about school!! Realizing more and more how quickly these days/years go by. So thankful my day allows me to enjoy each of the boys throughout the day... whether its in the morning with my little boys or in the evenings with my big boys.
Life is too short not to be with my growing 4 boys and amazing husband... Everyday!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅