i love february!

One of my favorite months of the year is February! Not because of the cold weather but because its a fun time to remind all these boys in my house how much I love them. 
 Kyle brought these beautiful flowers home for me and I loved all the pink! I smiled all day with these in my kitchen. Makes me hope summer is on its ways soon!
 Jake and I have been enjoying our days together. We found out it was National Pizza Day and thought we'd pretend we owned a pizza shop! We had lots of fun making and eating pizzas together. We even had Bailey give our pizzas a try!
 Loved every minute going to Jake's preschool Valentine party! He always wants me to play with the trucks but I tried to steer him to do a few crafts with me. We maybe did crafts for 2 minutes, but I loved it!
 Fun morning with you Jaker's!
 Jake and I took off ice skating for the afternoon and had a blast! We made up our own races and played follow the leader...love love love spending time with my little buddy!!

One of my favorite pictures of my #1guy! I can't imagine life without him. We had such a nice supper out at Mona Lisa's on Valentine's day. Kyle is my favorite person in the whole world to spend time with. I am beyond thankful for our life together raising 4 crazy, smart and talented boys together. Everyday I find Joy in the BIG and small things that occur in our home. I love February as it brings me to a "pause" to reflect on all my boy blessings...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅