Saturdays~

Saturday's in the fall have become so fun for Kyle and I. It is packed full but we wouldn't have it any other way! Take a peak at how each Saturday goes for us from 9-11am...
                                    
Jake and Caleb play soccer and have had a great time with their friends! I love this photo of Jake because at this moment he shouted at me, "I'm really doing it mommy!"after weeks of doing drills, Jake was waiting to play like the big boys! And finally, it was happening! Proud mom and Jake moment!
Drew and Micah are on the same team for football, which makes it nice for Kyle and I. We have had a few very wet football mornings...what we hear is that is the best way to play! Drew and Micah look forward to Saturday mornings with their buddies and having the Mustang high school football players as their coaches! Many Saturday's the high school guys like to chat with the boys about the Friday night game. It has been such a great experience for our boys. 

Fun opportunity to play football on the EC Carson Park field to finish up the season!
I took this photo while on a walk with Kyle because it was so beautiful! Fall is my favorite season and here is 1 of so many reasons why! The colors on the trees are just incredible! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅