Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 


A weekend that ends with eating chocolate chip cookies as a family means everything’s going to be alright. Weekends always go by so fast leaving me wondering, 

Did I snuggle enough with my boys?

Did I see them shoot enough hoops? 

Was I a good listener to all their stories and things they wanted to talk about?

A mother’s heart❤️The best job in the world. And when you end the weekend with eating chocolate chip cookies together, it makes you feel like you’ve done the best job you could. And I think that’s what matters the most. Do your best, leave the rest!

Have a great week and embrace each moment with your kids. And try my family’s chocolate chip recipe! It’s our favorite!!❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅