Week in Review-Top 5!

Kicking off the fall with a new weekly tradition of shouting out our top 5 BEST highlights of the week! So let’s get started-

1. Jman lost his 1st tooth!! This was a big deal for us and he was so proud! Now he enjoys putting a straw in the gap and drinking juice boxes a whole new way!

Edit

2. I had so much fun teaching in Jake’s classroom yesterday. So blessed to be able to teach in his class and spend time with my little guy. I smile at how God always has the best plan in mind. Knowing I had to go back to work I grieved not being with my boys or having enough time to care for them the way I am used to. I have trusted God in this and He continues to remind me that He is faithful and He loves me more than I know!! In this season I am seeing God’s hand over and over! 

3. I love helping out teachers, and as I put this poem up for Jake’s first grade teacher I felt God saying to me to keep my heart and mind open to teaching my own classroom again! Oh who knows...but it is fun to be in the classroom again helping!

4. Friday night football is a highlight for us in the fall! We had a great time cheering for the Mustangs together!! The boys love running around with their friends and coming to find Kyle and I for treats. The weather was perfect too!

5. My doorbell rang this morning at 8A and I was all sweaty from my 16 mile run....Patti Walker was at the door with chocolate chip coconut scones for our family and it filled my heart with complete JOY!!! Kyle and I had coffees and scones and it was a perfect start to our weekend. In the Everyday moments...we are blessed!! I am learning that gratitude in the smallest things bring me so much joy everyday! I want my boys to see it’s not how much we own or have that brings happiness. It’s about looking for the many ways God loves us in the little Everyday moments throughout the day or together as a family.❤️week in review- Top5!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Big Bro Twin Cities Champion/Little Sis Big Woods 1/2 Marathon Champion

Wolf River White Water Rafting Youth Trip!