Como Zoo Day!

Como Zoo Field trip!
I have gone on the como zoo field trip with each of our boys as their big 1st grade adventure day! It was so special to go with Jake and soak in my last time. The weather was perfect and we had a nice day with friends and each other!
the gorillas are the coolest
Spending the day with my baby made my whole heart so happy! I just love who God is making him to be! So sweet, kind, caring, and thoughtful!
the giraffes are so tall mom!!
This was our group of boys for the day! They were so fun and so so silly!
Jake and I enjoying our day and the warm weather!
Spending the whole day with boys at the zoo meant going through the buildings and looking at animals very quickly! We went through the whole zoo and had lunch with time to spare!

Jake had a fun time at the zoo!!
And I'm so glad I got to go too...one last time with a very special 1st grader!! ....almost a 2nd grader!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅