Goodbye October!!! πŸŽƒ final freshmen football game for Drew!

 The final days of October are here, and we enjoyed them to the fullest! Thankful for special moments together here at home, freshmen football wraps up, a fun visit from grandma and grandpa, and more!

Each year we have fun carving pumpkins, this year our younger guys were home so we decided to soak in some quiet, manageable time with them. They had fun!πŸŽƒ


We enjoyed visiting with them after their day at school and hearing all about what went on in their day! They always make us smile. I love how Jakes got a sucker in his mouth while carving!πŸ˜† These boys are growing up so fast.
One of my highlights during my week is walking with Amy, we had lots to chat about last week!
This photo is really special to me as it’s one of my favorite spots to run and pray- someday I will be back there! Hoping in the next week or two.❤️
My parents came to spend time with us this week! We did fall projects around the house and mom and I watched football on my iPad while the guys went to the game. This was Drew’s final game of the season and they finished it up with a huge win!! Drew had a fun freshmen football season even though it was a bit different with COVID- 
Freshmen football 2020 🏈Drew#59
Chicken dominos, hot cocoa, and silly boys!! 
We went for a beautiful afternoon walk, so enjoyed having my parents here!!
Happy Halloween!! πŸŽƒ πŸ‘» 
It’s been a good month, but to be honest I’m ready for November!!
🍁









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜