Basketball+Baseball+Marathon= A Wild Weekend!😜

 All our boys seemed to have some sport/activity the SAME weekend as my 2nd marathon and so many mom guilt thoughts were flooding my mind BUT I’m so glad we decided to try for another marathon before taking a break because this marathon was the BEST yet! πŸƒ‍♀️ Check out how it went!

Adrenaline Marathon, West Bend Wisconsin roughly 9 weeks after racing in Brookings SD. It was a great lineup and my body was ready to let loose! I was able to take two weeks to recover after the Brookings Marathon before my next build and that seemed about right. The weather really got hot though the minute I started up my Adrenaline cycle, making for some 90degree+ afternoon runs. I guess good heat training?😁

Lineup time

One of my favorite moments because you never know how things are going to shake out while standing on the line. A lot can happen in a marathon.


And we were off, so excited and love those first miles! Your body feels like it is flying and it feels like you could run like this forever!
BEST thing about this race- it was an out and back course and flat.
WORST thing about this race- it was an out and back course and it was super lonely. From miles 16 to the finish, I raced solo….pretty tough at times! 
It turned out great though, and I am thankful for a healthy body that is able and loves racing! I got the coolest medal for 1st place female. The boys are still a little unsure how “cool” it isπŸ˜† but it is displayed proudly in our home.❤️πŸƒ‍♀️ 3:01:34 (gun time 3:01:52)
When I am weak Lord, you are Strong.❤️ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜