Baking with grandma and grandpa+wedding weekend!πŸŽ„

 The boys love going to Grandma and Grandpas house, and during the Christmas season it is especially fun because they get to help with all the Christmas baking!πŸŽ„ Caleb and Jake soaked up the fun and special time with my parents last weekend while Kyle and I were busy at a wedding. Thankful for the help.

Peanut butter cups πŸ˜‹ 
Monopoly time!

My coach and running buddy got married last weekend and we had so much fun celebrating him! Kyle did an excellent job at doing their wedding and it was perfect. 
Rick bought Tony and I belts for our 100mile race we did, so we had to get a pic together! Hoping these two will tackle another one sometime with me!
Kyle and I all fancied up! Felt great to dress up. 
Fun night celebrating a beautiful couple.πŸ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜