Key WestπŸ™Œ☀️πŸ•Ά day 7πŸ’•

Race Day!
I had to be flexible w this race. The weather conditions I thought would calm down as race day got closer but unfortunately ended up at the start line with a strong headwind to start things off. Didn’t seem to bother pace too much in the first few miles… but then the ocean waves were crashing into me and the beach sand was blowing around everywhere. Made it a crazy adventure but I gave it my best shot and it went well. πŸƒ‍♀️πŸ’¨




1st place female. 
Sometimes races look nothing like you plan. But what I’ve learned is to be thankful for the opportunity to do hard things and enjoy the Journey and Adventure along the way.
#Strongerin2022πŸƒ‍♀️❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜