Day 2 Florida Spring break 2022!☀️

 We started Day2 in Punta Gorda. It was 77 degrees and 86% humidity, 17mph winds at 6:30a to start out my half marathon day! Uffda, I knew this was going to be one tough race day. No gettin out of this battle race. Both half marathons I have attempted this winter have been very muggy and windy! It was still a great day, and I finished well.

1:22:04 finish time.✨PR! 1st place overall.
This bridge was such a beast! I had to go over and back twice!! 
My friend Mary Kate. So fun to connect w her when I come down here.
The weather was really windy, rainy today, so lots of basketball and chillin today. 
Afternoon ice cream time! 
Mini golfing after dinner. So nice to see aunt Patti and uncle Dan tonight too. Golf was a bit chilly but still a great time.
The girls dominated for sure!
King Micah on the elephant.

Day 2 chilly after storms, wind, rain
Great Race
Great family chill day





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅