Summer22 is ON!!!☀️😎

Webb Lake 2022

This is how we absolutely LOVE starting out our summers! Thankful for another incredible week together as a family. BONUS to spend the entire week with my family and make so many memories together. Lots of sun, water, swimming, tubing, fishing, wake boarding, ice cream, surfing, freezie pops at the beach, cross net, AND laughter ALL week! Duke and Bailey were invited this year as well, and I think they thought they went to heaven.



Life is good at the lake.
Caleb turned 13! 3 outta 4 teenagers in our house, yikes!



Our freezie pop sweetie! 



My man and forever partner in raising all these guys!
My 4 busy guys love cross net! Lots of games throughout the week!

My ❤️ Is full!
One of our favorite weeks of the year. Summer ‘22 we are now ready for You!

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜