Family time☀️๐Ÿ“+new spot+getting stronger!

 Strawberry picking was a fun highlight to our week last week. I think I had more fun watching the boys eat the strawberries while picking! We had a fun morning together, berries were so yummy.


Lots of crazy far away baseball games lately, glad to have these two as my sidekicks last Thursday when we went to cheer on Caleb in New Richmond. Dominos pizza is a new favorite of mine!
Golf. I am so surprised all my boys have been enjoying playing golf so much lately. Seriously, they could go golfing every. single. day. Jake played in his first golf tournament last weekend and had a great time! 
Bean bag tournaments have begun at our house! …and some arguing to go along with it.
My quiet place. I found a new place to go to read my bible and enjoy some quiet time. I look forward to going to this place more often to be still and listen to what God is speaking to me. 
Getting stronger. Has looked different to me lately. I am enjoying lifting a few days a week! Running is coming back but I have had to mix it up with other things, I think lifting heavy is in my future! I definitely feel stronger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!๐Ÿ˜