Summer Running πŸƒ‍♀️πŸ˜…

Summer running is so much for me because I get to run other places and explore new trails and roads and this summer was beautiful!

So many flowers!

Running lots at Willow River with Tammi!
Racing a 5k in White Bear Lake! 19:07🌟
Trail runs in Menomonie w Niki!
Sunrises that remind me of Gods faithfulness❤️
Life feels good in the summer. Good sleep, good runs, so many smiles!
Exploring the SHT for the first time this summer, super cool!


View from the top of Spirit Mountain!



Everyday runs that bring me to new views or places around town, bring me Joy.
Trails and Road running this summer was so fulfilling as I love to explore and look for ways to adventure each and everyday!🌱Summer ‘23 was beautiful!🌻

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜