Friday came quick!πŸ˜…

 These full days have gone by super fast this week. Teaching full days to students who need my full attention, getting over a cold this week, spending time with all the boys each night, and keeping up with Kyle’s busy church schedule has had us all feeling like it has been a quick week! Micah and Caleb had a tennis meeting this week to get ready for their spring season, Kyle and I are really excited to cheer them on soon! Maybe sooner with how warm our weather has been this winter. It’s been fun to hear that Micah has been at the courts a lot already with his buddies, praying he has a solid season ahead for his Junior year. 

Micah will be 17yrs old next Tuesday! It’s so crazy to think I have an 18yr old, almost 17yr old, 15yr old, and 12yr old….I wish I could keep them little.❤️

Each season of life looks so different. I never imagined this season looking the way it does. Working full time was never a dream of mine with such a busy family. However, God is so BIG. He is so much better in charge then me. Without this season, my boys wouldn’t see their momma working hard. Getting uncomfortable. Being okay NOT being perfect all the time. I would never get to be in the lives of students who need LOVE and GRACE and to know it’s what’s in their hearts that matters the most. And what comes out of our mouths is a reflection of what’s in our hearts. More then what I’m teaching them, I’m giving them the gift of JESUS.  Without this season, a big piece of my life puzzle would be missing.

God knows what is best for us. So I don’t look much further then this season right now. Enjoying this fast, crazy, at times missing details, but grasping the big picture of being a teammate to Kyle, showing our boys how to do hard things, helping them dream big for college, and getting them ready to launch out into the world. As for what the next season looks like for me- I’ll let God decide. 

Glad it’s Friday! Excited to see my parents tomorrow, go shopping for Florida, and enjoy some warm sunshine with the boys and Kyle! This weather is nuts!☀️ Happy March 1st!

4yrs ago with lil JakeyπŸ’›



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!