Is this just a stage of life? I hope so!

As you can all see by the limited number of posts in the last few weeks it has been incredibly busy. I really hope that as the spring comes and our new baby that my life gets a little less busy. It has all been great and I have loved all of the things that i have had a chance to do over the past weeks but it has been a lot.

The class that I had the chance to be in last week in Denver was great. It was so nice to be able to catch up with many friends during the week along with many very good conversations about ministry and our denomination as a whole in out class. It was good for me to learn more of who we are in the Covenant Church, and to just spend time thinking about how i can better serve Christ in our home church.

I am heading out once again this weekend and would love your prayers as we go. I will be heading to the cities with a group of about 50 youth from our church for "ATF", Acquire The Fire, this is a conference held at the Target Center where 15,000 Students will learn about Christ and how to grow deeper in their faith with Him. Please pray that everything will run smooth and that our students will be impacted in a real way for Christ, that all of the kids that do not know Jesus yet will be able to find Him, and that we will have no problems in travel or with behavior problems. Also pray that our baby is not born yet.

Expecting Great Things From Christ,
Kyle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅