Visiting Nana in Denver!



We had a great time visiting Nana in Denver, Colorado! Kyle, Andrew and I loved the warm weather! It was in the 50s for most of our visit, which felt like a heat wave! It was so fun to tour Denver and take a peak at all Nana has been busy doing. Andrew and I enjoyed seeing the seminary where Nana goes to classes and studies. We also had fun seeing her apartment that was full of books and study supplies! Wow, are we proud of her! She is really doing well and loving the environment she is surrounded in.


As a bonus, we also had a chance to see GG (Grandpa) and play with him as well! Andrew had a great time playing with a few of his new toys he recieved with GG at the apartment. GG and Andrew always have fun laughing and playing together.


During our visit, Kyle and I participated in the Midwinter Conference held by our Covenant Church Denomination. We enjoyed worshipping and fellowshipping with other youth pastors and their wives and kids. This has always been such an encouraging time for Kyle and I to connect with others who have been called to serve Christ in youth ministry. Andrew loved dancing to the worship music and praising God with us! A lady came up to me while we were singing and said, "Someday we will all dance like your little boy in heaven!" It brought tears to my eyes that Andrew was all over the place raising his hands and spinning around without a care who was looking. Wouldn't it be great if we could all dance like Andrew and praise God so freely? My encouragement to you is to dance for Jesus today, we don't have to wait until we are in heaven!


Andrew and I left with GG a few days earlier than Kyle for home. Kyle stayed and took some classes and came home later in the week. We had a great time visiting Nana and going to the Midwinter Conference. We are back to very cold weather here in the Falls. It has been well below zero for over a week now. We are taking this time to rest and relax together before our baby soon arrives in our home. Right now I am 36 weeks pregnant and moving slowly! Thank you for those who have been praying for me and this new creation inside of me. I am so thankful that baby #2 is staying in my tummy longer than our little Drew did. Though I am getting uncomfortable, I am so thankful for getting closer to full term. Please continue to pray for delivery and health to this baby. Keep checking our BLOG as we will update you with baby news soon!

Anna

Comments

Danyelle said…
You are brave, Girl! I can't believe you made the trip to Denver. Way to go! I'm glad that it was such a wonderful experience for each of you. Prayers being sent your way that baby keeps put just a little while longer.

Danyelle

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅