Where Does the Time GO?


As Andrew and I were chasing each other around the yard today I took this picture of him by our tree. We had so much fun playing tag and peek-a-boo that I lost track of time! We were crazy silly for over an hour! While I reflect upon my day and this picture I am so amazed at how fast Andrew has grown. He is already 19 months old! He is looking and acting like such a BIG boy these days.


Andrew talks to us all day long-most of which is his own made up language that Kyle and I can pick up some of what he is communitcating. And yet, lots of words are becoming more English like, such as "juice" "yes" "no" "more" "up" "down" "Micah!" "chips."


Andrew is growing up so quickly! I am scared to blink as he will be in Kindergarten before I know it- YIKES!

Comments

It's so true! The time seems to go quicker with more the kids you add. I am amazed that I have a 3.5 year old!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅