First Check Up!

Caleb had his first check up today! He weighed in at 11 lbs. 14 oz.! He was in the 33% for his weight and 65% for height. Our little guy is doing great! He loved Dr. Stone and smiled at him the whole time while he got checked out.
The shots they gave him were a bummer, but he seems to be doing well with Tylenol! Here are some shots of Caleb today when him and I were hanging out together. Oh how I love the baby stage! I think I could have a dozen of these little ones! I just wish it didn't go by so fast! Hard to believe he is almost 3 months old. I love you Caleb!! Love-Mommy

Comments

beck said…
He looks just like Micah in the first picture! WOW!!!! Cutie :)
The Andersons said…
He is definitely yours! Wow I can't believe how much he looks like the boys! He is so cute! Hope you all are doing well!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅