Fargo Marathon is Coming.....

The Fargo Half Marathon is coming in 4 weeks and I went for a 16 mile long run this morning to prepare and get ready for the race! I felt great today as I took off at 5:30AM to squeeze in my training before any little boys woke up! The morning was quiet and peaceful as I listened to the birds chirping, watched 4 deer run right in front of me and prayed and thanked God for life and the many blessings He continues to pour over me each day. I am thankful for my morning runs as it allows me to spend time with God and reflect on my priorities as wife, mom, friend and runner. I love this quote from a favorite elite runner of mine, Deena Kastor: "Love yourself, for who and what you are; protect your dream and develop your talent to the fullest extent."

The Fargo race is on May 22nd!!!! Count down is on!!!! May my dream come true of running the race for Christ and putting in my very best for Him!!!!

Micah took this picture when I got home this morning. He says, "Mommy, I am so proud of you...can I take your picture?"

Comments

Sara said…
We cannot wait! It will be so much fun to see all of you and cheer you and Phil on! Keep up the hard work! Love ya

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅