Web Lake 2010!

2010 proved to be another terrific year at Sperr's Point Resort! Kyle and I joined my family in Hachensak MN on Web Lake for a week of fishing, swimming, playing games, going out for ice cream cones, and creating memories together as a family. It has been a tradition in my family ever since I have been a little girl to get a way for a whole week and just spend time enjoying God's creation and relaxing together. We had a super week! Daddy and his two little snugglers after a long day of fishing!We celebrated Caleb's 1st birthday while we were at the lake! What a special day Caleb had spending it with grandmas and grandpas! He sure was spoiled:) Grandma and Caleb talking about the day at the beach while holding a beach bucket. What meant the most to me during our week at the lake was to have my grandma Dorothy and grandpa Curt share memories with my boys. It was so special to watch the boys fishing with great grandpa and for me to walk with grandma while she picked flowers. They truly are treasures in my life. Sad to see the week come to an end, we left with our hearts full of love for each other and wonderful moments shared together. Web Lake 2010 will be well remembered!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅