Micah's First Day of 4k!

 Micah's first day of 4k went super! He goes to school Monday-Thursday 12:10-3:10pm. I love this because I get to spend all morning with Micah before he heads to school after lunch! Such a joy to be able to have this special time with my Micah man:)
 Micah is running to tell me all about his day! By the looks of it, I think he feels pretty happy!
Micah loved his first day of school! He said he met 4 new friends and Ms. Annie and Ms. Amber are the greatest teachers:)
Kyle and I loved hearing all about his day and look forward for Micah to go on many fun field trips, learn his abcs better and meet many new friends this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅