My Little Man

Caleb and I are just starting to get into our "left behind" groove with the big boys in school. We are having so much fun playing play doh, doing crafts, jumping on the trampoline, snuggling in bed, going to Mcdonald's, throwing rocks in the lake, cleaning around the house and just being together!

It has been such a joy for me to have this alone time for a few weeks with Caleb before baby #4 comes! We love to laugh together and he loves giving mommy lots of kisses! Caleb James is my little buddy.
          Caleb loves doing crafts. It is so much fun watching him work so hard to make it look just right:)

                                     Beautiful fall day playing outside together!

Comments

Colleen said…
I love this! It reminds me of my husband's family. Rich is the oldest of four boys, and his mom--while loving all her boys, of course--has an extra-special connection with her third, for some reason. It's really sweet. Your little guys are all just darling. :)
Anonymous said…
He's so sweet! So glad you have gotten this alone time with him :)

Sally

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅