Christmas Baking Part 2

 When I asked Andrew what he would like to bake for Christmas this year he said, "Mom I love those frosted pretzels!" Lucky for me this included no oven and very little ingredients! He picked out the pretzels and sprinkles he wanted to use and we went to town with our vanilla almond bark!
            Andrew and I had a great time visiting and laughing together. Drew is really funny and we were  having fun laughing at silly 6 year old things. What a treasure our big boy Drew is!
                                             
Putting on the finishing touches to our amazing pretzels. A great Christmas memory for me and my first born, Andrew Marvin. Merry Christmas Buddy!

Comments

Chloe House said…
You are such a great mom Anna!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅