Christmas Baking Part 3!

 Micah was ready and waiting patiently for his turn with mommy to make his Christmas cookie. I knew I would need to be up for a bigger challenge than frosted pretzels with Micah because he loves to decorate and doing crafts more than my other little bakers.
 Micah proudly choose Gingerbread men cookies! I love his smile as he is having a great time baking with mommy.
 We spent the afternoon decorating and being together. Daddy even started a cozy fire in the fireplace for us as we took our time making each cookie special. Micah would say, "Isn't this nice mommy to just be us." and I would respond, "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else Micah."
Our final product! What a true success. Thank you Micah for making me feel so special. I love every moment with you! Merry Christmas!

Comments

Chloe House said…
So he made those delicious cookies I ate!! Good job Micah!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅