Apple Orchard Field Trip

I love going on a field trip each year with the boys and I was so excited when I was able to go on Micah's first field trip in Kindergarten to the Apple Orchard! Micah and I packed a special lunch together and headed out in the rain on the filed trip. Little boys are so funny because he never mentioned once that it was cold or rainy.... we just held hands the entire time!


 A few of Micah's Kindergarten buddies Ainsley and Riley.
Micah's Kindergarten class!!! What great kids they were today and so fun to get to meet Micah's classmates this year! We love Mrs. Fedderson, Micah's teacher too. What a fabulous start to the school year. Thanks Micah for inviting me to experience a fun morning with you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅