On a lighter note...

March was a very busy month for us as we went on our family cruise and had a week off for spring break!! Lots of fun spending time together and with family. Kyle headed out on a mission trip to New Orleans which left the boys and I packed and ready for grandma and grandpas house!!! Here is what we were busy doing~

Instead of just holding up the fort while Kyle is gone I have learned that it is much more helpful to get a away and visit my parents. This way I spend time with my boys and also have some needed help to make our time without daddy enjoyable for everyone!! The boys and I snuggled in bed before heading to grandma and grandpas house and decided it would be fun to have a little alone time with mommy. Micah chose going to our favorite donut spot!! Jack's Bakery!!
Had to have a picture together next to all the amazing treats!!
Jacob loved going to the Maple Grove Maze where he could explore on his own!!
Always fun to go shopping with grandma to Kohl's and pick out a few fresh things!!
Caleb and I took a special trip to the car wash!! He loves spraying the car with soap, eating popcorn and watching the guys clean our car up!! The van was clean and shiny when we left!!
One of the boys very favorite thing to do at grandmas is play with all her toys....most of which I played with when I was a little girl!! So fun to watch the boys play with them!!
Andrew and I also took a special trip to the donut shop and Andrew picked out a yummy bunny cookie!!
Here's a close up!!!

When we got home we still had a few days left until daddy would come home so we filled our time with play dates with friends from school, a Children's Museum adventure in Eau Claire, lunch at Culver's....
swimming at the Super 8 pool and lunch at Pizza Hut with our free coupons from school for all our reading!!!
The boys love to swim!!!
A great spring break with my 4 terrific guys!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅