My Sweet Boy!

Caleb is growing up more and more each day! He will be 4 years old in June and will start playing soccer in a few weeks! Caleb and I have a daily routine that has become special to the both of us. Each morning we clean up breakfast together after we wave goodbye to the big brothers and then we sit down and plan out our day. Caleb loves picking out his own clothes on days I let him and will pick basketball shorts every time! We can't wait until we don't have to chase him around the house trying to put pants on him when its time to leave the house!

When lunch time begins each day I smile because Caleb will eat waffles, syrup, milk and fruit everyday of the week if I let him. He loves breakfast foods and smiles every time I give into his sugar/carb fix. After Caleb and I read stories together with Jacob, we put Jake down for his rest and then Caleb begins playing Ninja Turtles most days while I take a little breather and catch up around the house.

Before the big guys get home from school Caleb and I work on his letters, play a board game (usually Candyland) or two and then prep an afternoon snack together. He loves when we bake cookies the best!!!

Time with my Caleb is a blessing to me everyday!!! Love you Caleb!!! You are my buddy:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅