Last Week of School!!

Andrew and Micah were excited for their special field trip days before summer began! Micah's kindergarten class was suppose to go to the Environmental Site but the weather was too rainy and got cancelled. :( Micah was super bummed and so we decided that I would still come to school and enjoy time with him and his friends! 
We shared a great lunch together and tried to make the best of our morning together! It was so nice of Mrs. Fedderson to invite me to be apart of their morning learning activities and finish our special morning with lunch and recess. 
We jump roped together at recess and played kickball! When it came time for me to leave Micah was really sad. We waved to each other all the way till I got to my van. A really hard mommy moment for me! Wanted to just take him home with me! SO glad we had this morning together! Love you Micah!
Andrew's first grade class had its BIG field trip to the Como Zoo!! I rode the bus with Andrew, and Kyle and boys drove and met us at the zoo. I was really glad I had that hour to visit with Andrew. Going into the day with no expectations, Andrew made me feel so proud to be his mom that day. Andrew held my hand in the bus and we talked and played spelling games the whole way to the zoo. I am so glad I decided to ride with him so I could be blessed by that moment with him.
Drew loved the monkeys! They were so busy that day so we thought we'd get a picture of Drew with the monkeys! Andrew, you continue to blow us away with your kindness and gentle spirit. We were so proud of you at the zoo as we watched you laugh with your friends, hold our hands, take care of your brothers and gave us lots of hugs to thank us for coming and spending the day with you. You are growing up to be exactly the big guy I know God is wanting. Neat!
Andrew's friends are smart, loving, caring, funny and busy!! We enjoyed spending this day with you!!
On the last day of school Caleb and Jacob were enjoying their last moment together on the front step just the two of them before they have to share their mommy mornings with two big brothers! I have really enjoyed spending time with Caleb and Jacob this year while Andrew and Micah have been in school. We have really enjoyed playing at home, going to story time, having play dates in Eau Claire with our greatest friends Elliott and Owen and Alaina and Natalie, baking banana bread, going to the park, reading stories, playing with Landyn on Mondays, spending endless hours in the basement during the winter months playing toys... So the boys sit enjoying a quiet moment eating popsicles before the boys come home for summer!!!
 Schools out for summer!!! Andrew finished first grade and Micah completed kindergarten!! Way to go boys!! You are both growing up SO fast!!! Looking forward to a great summer as a family!!!
Mom and dad are so proud of you boys!!! Your teachers are so proud of you too. You are great readers and bright students who are loving and kind to those around you!!! So incredibly proud!!!
Welcome Summer 2013!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅