Cabin 2013

Each year as we drive to the cabin, I think about the many years and memories I have in going to the cabin with my family.  As a very young girl I remember counting down the days until we got to go to the cabin! I would anticipate this week every single year.... and today I get to share my favorite family memory with my husband and boys!!! I can't think of a better way to begin summer!!!
Cabin 2013
 toes in the sand...
feels a little funny mom...
I think I like it...
Not so sure about the fishies grandpa!
I like snacks in your boat though grandpa!
lots of boating...
and wake boarding...
lots of napping...
evening walks and flower picking....
more water...
ice cream breaks...
vanilla and oreo malts...
moments to freeze and remember forever...
sunset watching with mom...
cleaning fish...
large mouth bass and walleye catching...
endless swimming and paddle boating...
morning fishing with grandpa...
loving vacation...
more paddle boating and rock collecting...
boat ride with grandpa...
truly thankful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅