Mother's Day

It was such a beautiful day to celebrate our moms and enjoy being with family. My Mom is so special to me. She is always there for me, calls me on the phone to say Hi!, sends me texts each morning, prays for me and loves me each and everyday. I am thankful for her and as I get older I cherish the time with my mom more and more. 
Mom and I spend so much time loving on all the boys in our family that we rarely sit down long enough to get a picture together! I love this pic of us.
Being mom to these 4 boys brings me such JOY! It's a handful of work and energy BUT so worth every minute!!
And Nana... a mom and mother in law who is so special to Kyle and I. Super fun to spend time with her on Mother's Day! She is someone we go to for prayer, guidance, friendship and times to leave the boys and refresh. Nana, I feel so grateful to have you in my life! Love our weekly checkins and you are always so gracious to me.

It was a Great Mother's Day spending time with the Moms we love so much!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅