Thanksgiving!

So sweet to come out to the family room to see Jake looking out the window at our 1st real snow fall. I'm so grateful for these moments God brings to my day... too sweet to miss. 

Here is a collection of our school Thanksgiving projects that came home from school this week! Those cute hands and Micah's big head on the turkey bring me so many smiles!
I asked the boys to come to breakfast with their favorite bible verse they have learned this year and here are our top picks for 2016!
*Drew- He must become Greater, I must become less-John 3:30
(Drew and I have been studying the book of John on Wednesday nights)

*Micah-Do your best to present yourselves to God as one approved, a worker has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.-2Tim 2:15

* Caleb- It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you or forsake you... Deuteronomy 31:8

*Jacob- Children, obey your parents in the Lord. Ephesians 6:1

*Kyle- We are more then conquerors in Christ... Romans 8:35-39

*Me- I keep my eyes always on the Lord, with Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
-Psalm 16:8
Looked out the window over Thanksgiving break as the boys played outside in the 1st snow!
We decided to go hiking before meeting Kyle for lunch at Mcdonald's and had so much fun exploring!
Thanksgiving day at our house! Always so fun to spend the day together!! And so special to have the whole crew!
Drew loves his busy, sweet and adorable baby cousin, Leona! She doesn't mind when he picks her up and loves on her~ so sweet to see Drew warm up to her.
Ben just turned 39 and 36 is just around the corner for me...so mom made us a birthday cake and we had lots of fun singing! As you can see...love you BIG bro!

Thanksgiving 2016~ thankful beyond measure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅