Fun Day

This morning Jake and I took off to see my grandparents that I haven't seen in a really long time. The morning drive was so pretty with the bright sunshine! Jake and I sang in the van the whole way there!

Grandpa looked great and was really glad I came, he told me several times. Hard to see him somewhere other then his home in Sandstone, Mn but he looked good and was feeling well. 
                                 
Grandma cracked me up today because she really did not like her lunch. I took a big scoop of it and shoved it right in her mouth and we both started laughing so hard! I had to talk really loud too because she had lost a lot of her hearing. So I'm sure everyone was ready for me to leave by the time our lunch giggles were done! Her mannerisms are so much the same and it was as if time hadn't past being next to her. So many fun memories I share with her. 
I loved taking the day with my dad and seeing them. Nice to catch up with my dad too over lunch and a quick shopping trip to Old Navy to grab some Easter shirts for the boys. 
Fun day! Jake was a trooper!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅