1st day of School!!

These pics make me so proud to be their mom! Aren't they so cool?! Kyle and I just love that our boys enjoy all things water and as they get bigger the tricks they can do are super cool!! They never tire of the water and it is by far our favorite family activity.
Drew got some killer air in this pic! Hard to believe my big guy is heading to middle school.
Micah's smile as he is slalom skiing steals my heart! He will be in 5th grade this year and Oaklawn Elementary is one lucky school to get to enjoy him for one last year!
Caleb James is rockin' out on his new knee board he got for his birthday this year! He will be in 3rd grade! I will miss our chats and stories he likes to tell me throughout the day. I will for sure have snacks ready for him when he comes home so we can connect.
Jacob has mastered his wake boarding this summer with the boom! Daddy and him are proud of his accomplishment and his smile shows he is feeling pretty good about heading to Kindergarten! I'm so excited for him but a little bit sad for me! New season is starting.
The crew enjoying our final evening on the water together. We love spending time with nana and gg and eating at Zorbaz is a true favorite! This picture really shouts out Summer to me! Love all these smiles.
That moment in the boat when I get to snuggle my little sweetie and whisper how much I love him and that no matter how big he gets... he's always my baby. Jake says that's ok mom, I'm always your baby....sweet moments I hope to never forget.
Drew's big day has begun as a middle schooler! Dad and I are so proud of you and the leader you are becoming. We are ready to walk with you through this next season of life. Bring it Middle School!
And these 3. Their smiles say their excited but do they know there are no nachos for lunch? and bike rides to the park? HA! So excited for them! Love you my school boys!
So nice to know a great buddy on the 1st day of school!! Kaeson, we are so thankful for your friendship to Jacob! Have fun playing at recess together!
The official walk away from mom...Lord I trust you to prepare them in the way you have planned. I release them with open arms to you and trust you to watch over them. Thank you for making Kyle and I their parents and trusting us to prepare them as well. It sure is a team effort!
2017-2018 School Year has Begun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅