School Shopping!

One of my favorite traditions with the boys is taking each of them school shopping. It is so special to have that time with them to talk, laugh and shop!! Each boy has their own sporty style and I cherish this time so much. 
Caleb and I had lunch at Subway and hit the mall in Eau Claire. He found some great t-shirts and long pants for fall! I love my chats with Caleb because they are so funny and free spirited.  He is such a sweet boy and although not a picky shopper we had a great time shopping at TjMaxx! We picked up Icees on our way home! Love you Bubba!
Jake chose the same spot and really wanted to shop a lot at Scheel's, his very favorite store. He is so picky with clothes and style so it was great to have him along to choose his 1st day of Kindergarten outfit! He had so much fun shopping and we had one big stack of clothes! He picked Subway as well! Jman I'm so excited for you to head to school this year!
Micah and I took off to Woodbury and decided to start our shopping day at Buffalo Wild Wings! We sat on the same side of a booth together and watched little league baseball on one of the big screens! We ordered warm pretzels and cheese dip for our appetizer! Great conversations with Micah and we had a blast shopping at Kohl's together! Micah, thank you for spending time with me! 
Drew and I also headed to Woodbury stopping at Subway for lunch on our way down! The boys really enjoy Subway I guess! It was fun letting each boy choose where to go! Drew's thought was that we could get going on shopping and then have time after for ice cream! I like his kind of thinking! We shopped a ton and looked at so many different styles for middle school. I think him and I will need to head out again in a few weeks because some of the clothes were picked over and he still needs some jeans and basketball pants. But, overall it was a success and we found some great stuff at Dick's! The hat he is wearing was a must!! Drew, I am excited for you to start middle school! 

Love you boys, thank you for such a fun day with EACH of you!!! You are so special to me!!!
Love~mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅