A new kind of Mother’s Day weekend!

It was packed. I mean I don’t think we could have squeezed any more sport games/events into one weekend!! Such a blast all around on Mother’s Day weekend but wowza we were tired by Sunday night- here goes!

Saturday morning I raced in the Get It Dunn half marathon! So much fun running in my hometown. It was a great race, finishing 2nd place female and completing it in just under 90minutes. I’ll be back next year for sure! It comes at a nice time in my training block. 

Micah played in a basketball tournament in Eagan Mn both Saturday and Sunday. They played some tough teams but had a great time as a team!

This was my view on Mother’s Day!! I had so much fun cheering for Micah!!! 🏀 

So nice to see Terri on Mother’s Day! I love being able to give hugs to our fabulous moms on this day! And she is one special lady!

Thankful for my mom. I’m so glad I am blessed with such a wonderful mom who is always willing to listen and visit on the phone each and everyday. Even if it’s only for a few moments in between all the busyness each day holds for me. Love you mom! So special to be together.

Drew played baseball in Red Wing Mn both Saturday and Sunday. Kyle was there supporting and coaching our big guy and the team and they did awesome!! 3rd place for the weekend!!!⚾️

The Gunderson 6 all connected by 7pm Sunday night to connect, laugh, and share all the details of the weekend. They loved me up with cards, hugs and kisses, and ice cream for dessert before we all crashed in bed. It was a perfect Mother’s Day. 

It’s a new life season for us, but I think we are going to enjoy the beauty in this one as well.❤️ 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅