Cabin+Triathlon

It was a nice weekend at the lake. We spent Saturday resting, swimming and playing outside all day. The weather was warm and just perfect for jumping in the lake whenever we felt too hot!!

We had a nice evening at Zorbaz picking up our race packets and eating pizza together. Kyle and I felt really excited to race in the morning!After supper we played at the park for a bit before heading back to play Sorry and cheer for the Vikings!!Jacob took this picture of Caleb and I playing Sorry...Caleb always beats me at this game! He is the Sorry champion!In the morning we woke up and gathered all our triathlon supplies (it can be a lot of stuff!) and headed out to set up. Kyle and put on our wet suits and headed to the beach for our meeting at 7:45a before the start at 8a. Kyle was the 3rd wave and I was in the 5th wave. I swam in the lake a bit before we started up just to warm up. I think this picture is so cool of the starting!!  I am really enjoying this sport along with racing long distance. It’s really a nice mix.Kyle and I had an absolute blast and it was so fun meeting so many people who have a triathlon passion like we do!!It was a strong race day for me finishing 1st female in my age group and 4th female overall. Fun to have great competition out there on Sunday!!

Kyle and I so enjoy triathlons and look forward to doing another one soon!!🏊‍♂️🏊🏻‍♀️🚴‍♂️🚴🏻‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏻

Great family weekend at the cabin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅