New puppy+

1-Puppy News!! We are excited to share that Duke will be coming home next weekend as a new member of our family! The boys couldn’t be more excited and assure me that they will take care of him😉 check him out, we think he’s pretty cute!!This is a fun picture of all the puppies! They will all be local so it will be fun to watch them all grow up and see how similar and different they look as they get older. More updates to come on Duke! I’m sure I will have lots of silly stories about Bailey and Duke and their daily adventures!2- Grandpa is 92! We had a fun birthday party for my grandpa Curt. He is looking amazing and feeling great at 92! Huge praise!!I love you so much grandpa. 3- Grandparent Day! It was grandparent day in Jake’s class and my dad took a special opportunity to drive here to spend time with Jake. It was so special and Jake loved every minute!! It meant so much to Jake.4- Trail Run. Saturday was one of those perfect days. I slept in, ate a big breakfast with my crew, and headed out for a 10mile run on the trail. The sun was shining bright and it felt so wonderful to run and be refreshed. Thankful for these moments God reminds me how much He loves me.❤️

5- Starbucks! I stopped at Starbucks this week and it was such a treat!! Truly my favorite spot for a hot cup of coffee.☕️So many things each day to stop and take notice of how blessed we are. God you are so good to us! I find myself so thankful for your goodness each and everyday in the little and big things that are happening all around us.Thankful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅